Coaching, as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF), is a thought-provoking and creative partnership between coach and client that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. Coaching focuses on setting goals, creating outcomes and managing personal and professional change. The emphasis in a coaching relationship is on action, accountability and follow through.
To further support the 7 Keys Model for Successful Change learned in the 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance Workshop, coaching helps workshop participants make a commitment to apply the 7 Keys in their professional roles and personal life for greater effectiveness and satisfaction. While training gives participants a solid foundation to learn and apply the 7 Keys, coaching solidifies the learning by applying the Keys to real life situations that participants encounter following the training.
A six-month follow-up program to the 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance Workshop. It provides support and accountability for training participants who are integrating the 7 Keys in their everyday professional and personal lives.
How It Works:
- Following completion of the 7 Keys Workshop, participants are placed in smaller groups of eight participants. The group composition is determined by the client organization and the 7 Keys Coach/Facilitator.
- Each group meets monthly for one hour by video-conferencing/phone/etc. with a 7 Keys Coach/Facilitator.
- Participants bring questions, successes and challenges to each meeting.
- The Coach/Facilitator provides feedback, support, guidance and accountability for further integration of the 7 Keys.
- This process further ensures application and integration of training content.
A six-month follow-up program to the 7 Keys to Work-Life Balance Workshop. It provides one-on-one support and accountability for training participants who are integrating the 7 Keys in their everyday professional and personal lives. Individual Coaching is designed to give the client more personalized attention to meet their work-life balance, professional and personal goals.
Virtual Integration Program (VIP)
The 7 Keys VIP is an email-based accountability and support process to assist workshop participants in integrating what they learned in the workshop into their ‘real’ life and work.
Starting the day after the workshop for three months, participants will receive weekly emails with review of materials covered in the workshop and reminders to do the ‘fieldwork’ that will assist in applying the newly learned strategies. Participants are encouraged to respond to each email with their progress, their successes and their questions. A 7 Keys Coach/Facilitator will reply to all emails with personalized feedback.